Pokemon Universe

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pokemon Universe

Welcome to Pokemon Universe. Please register and post.

3 posters

Squirt Chapt.2 (without chicken)

Pikapillow
    Pikapillow
    Torterra
    Torterra

Pokemon Pokemon : 445
    Pokeballs Pokeballs : 451
    Trainer Reputation : 0
    Trainers Birthdate : 2010-01-25

Squirt Chapt.2 (without chicken) Empty Squirt Chapt.2 (without chicken)

Post by Pikapillow Sun Feb 07, 2010 6:55 pm

It was Monday...no one had a calendar to see what day it is so mostly everybody was confused on the Month Year and Time.
    "Squirt!Squirt Where Are you?"Pika asked as she walked around and around the castle. "Right here...And Quit calling me Squirt.I should have respect as a Master!"Umbreon yelled as he was chasing a snake,trying to put it back in its container."Well Sorry!"Pika mumbled as she just sat there and looked out the window.
    A Few Hours later...

"Pika! Time to go to bed!Get in bed!"Umbreon said as he was walking around the castle making sure all of Pika`s Pokemon where asleep."Why me!Why cant you go to bed!?"Pika said as she saw Umbreon passing by Venusaur`s room."Because I want a servant to have a good night sleep!"Umbreon yelled cause he was getting angry. "I want a Chubby little Umbreon go to bed first!"Pika looked at the moon and softly said. As Umbreon went into Pika`s room
    His Rings on his Body started to glow. "Umbreon...Your such a meanie I dont wanna go to bed!"Pika said as she started to Growl. Umbreon closed the Curtain so his rings wont glow so much. "Well sorry Pika but I need you to go to bed.Remember we have something special to do tomorrow."Umbreon sighed. "Fine..."Pika mumbled.Pika then kissed her master`s cheek and she went to sleep while Mumbling. "Chubby..."Pika said as she slowly fell asleep.
    Umbreon then Left the room and went to his Bedroom. Umbreon Whispered "I wonder why she kissed my cheek and called me chubby!She has never done that before...Well night,night everyone."
    The Next day...

It was a Bright sunny morning (Tuesday)Pika was still sitting in the same chair as before."Why do you sit there all the time?"asked her master as he came into the room."Because I like it here,it calms me down and it lets me think"Pika said while sighing afterwards.Umbreon walked towards Pika more and sat on her lap."You could have warned me that you were gonna sit on me"Pika said while poking Umbreon alot."Well what would you have done if I told you?"Umbreon wondered and asked out loud."Well I would have gotten up!"Pika said while getting louder.Umbreon laughs very differently than usual.A big pokemon comes and flys from the sky... "Oh No!We are gonna be late!Pika, Get ready, Put on a Shower or Take a dress!"Umbreon said worried that they would be late to going to His Younger Brother`s castle. Pika looked at him..."What? I cant put on a Shower or Take a Dress!Thats So Stupid."
    "Oh...Sorry Im just scared My brother Might get angry and we might accidentally fight because of it!"Umbreon said softly and calmly. "Well Is everyone else ready?"Pika wondered and asked. Umbreon said "Yes except you and I" "Oh"Pika said as she got her clothes ready and took a quick shower.
    10 Mins later....
    "Pika,Two things One, Are you in human Form and Two, Hurry Up!"Umbreon yelled. Pika screamed and So Umbreon ran to her room. Pika had gone missing.Pika had her Dress on and everything ... "Aw man...Well maybe she`ll show up at the Party....Hopefully...

So Everyone got in the Truck... There was Umbreon,Venusaur,Ninetails,Mightyena,Dialga,Shadow Dialga,Eevee,Flareon,Staraptor,Pikach,Absol, and Blastoise and Even Blaziken and Espeon.
    Everyone was in the back trunk area except Venu and Umbreon. Everyone else other than those two were telling stories like How Pika use to Talk to Umbreon and Venu all the time and they were talking bout Rumors about Umbreon,Venu and Starapt all Liking Pika.
    Hours Later They arrived at Umbreon`s Brother`s castle.

...To Be Continued

Ending Picture:

https://2img.net/h/i100.photobucket.com/albums/m7/Yangsis/PikachuandAsh-.jpg

Ending Song:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PsXvM8Ns5js

... pidgeotto

Last edited by Pikapillow on Sun Feb 14, 2010 9:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Hawkwind
    Hawkwind
    Beedrill
    Beedrill

Pokemon Pokemon : 1402
    Pokeballs Pokeballs : 2185
    Trainer Reputation : 7

Squirt Chapt.2 (without chicken) Empty Re: Squirt Chapt.2 (without chicken)

Post by Hawkwind Sun Feb 07, 2010 7:00 pm

awesome fanfic!
    Pikapillow
    Pikapillow
    Torterra
    Torterra

Post by Pikapillow Sun Feb 07, 2010 7:49 pm

thank you for calling it awesome...
    Santa
    Santa
    Empoleon
    Empoleon

Pokemon Pokemon : 580
    Pokeballs Pokeballs : 1585
    Trainers Birthdate : 2010-01-30

Post by Santa Sun Feb 07, 2010 8:11 pm

nice i love it but its long and awsome
    Pikapillow
    Pikapillow
    Torterra
    Torterra

Post by Pikapillow Sun Feb 07, 2010 9:41 pm

x nikolia x wrote:nice i love it but its long and awsome

o.o lol thanks for loving it...Or...UR LOVING IT!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Apr 18, 2024 10:19 pm