Pokemon Universe

Welcome to Pokemon Universe. Please register and post.

Squirt Chapt.1 (With chicken!)

Pikapillow
    Torterra
    Torterra

Pokemon Pokemon : 445
    Pokeballs Pokeballs : 451
    Trainer Reputation : 0
    Trainers Birthdate : 2010-01-25

Squirt Chapt.1 (With chicken!)

Post by Pikapillow on Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:05 pm

Under the shimmering moonlight lay a ravishing and gorgeous lady, her sharp sight lay on the languish moon ahead of her, the same color as her silky tresses. She exhaled quietly, her sleek, flush hands gingerly stroking her know asleep master. Her sleek hand left his similar hair. He stirred in his sleep, the beautiful demoness gentally smiled down at the petite figure that was resting in her lap. But swiftly she frowned thinking when her brother will return to her. And to her dismay he was already 1 week late, getting anxious and concerned the stunning pikaness once again started stroking her master's hair it always made her feel more relaxed and calm, also it helped with the uneasiness that settled inside of her. She thought could she really rely her brother? That question stirred in her head, she was so deep in thought that she didn't notice the two longing eyes starring up at her. She stared back at the two also similar eyes trying to find her voice that was hiding some where deep inside of her finally she answered "so your finally awake squirt" she teased. She loved to tease her master not that she really meant what she said it was just amusement for her ,she loved when he would pout so cutely making his already chubby cheeks more chubby, and when he would tackle her down and tickle her she would obviously on purpous admit defeat even though if they were really battling she would win. Like she had predicted the young boy pouted and as fast as a speeding bullet sprang out of his servant`s lap. His head whipped to one side and the other knowing what her son was doing she sadly shook her head a clue for him that his dear and loving uncle wasn't hear yet. The young boy sighed half in annoyance and the other in boredom he looked down at the nicely carved figures that lay on the expensive patio like it was the coolest thing a young boy had seen. The pikaness watched in amusement the boy sighed again and aimlessly fell to the ground like a rain drop would' demoness covered her mouth to keep her self from laughing. But knowing that she couldn't control herself from laughing she let it out. Umbreon started at his servant like she was crazy or like she had 3 heads instead of 1 this just made her laughter rise she fell on the ground while clutching her stomach. Umbreon narrowed his eyes before getting the idea of torturing his own beloved and stunning servant. Umbreon started walking slowly and stupidly like a human would while his chin was held high he purposely made him self trip over. Laughing so hard tears started forming in his servant`s eyes as her face turned red she begged him to stop and finally admitted defeat. "pup please stop you don't want to kill your own servant now do you?" tears formed in Umbreon`s eyes he never would kill his own servant she meant everything to him he rapidly embraced her while chocking back sobs "Pika I would never ever kill you " Umbreon`s servant sadly smiled 'I no you wont squirt' she thought. Suddenly a idea popped in her head a smirk was plastered on her face "squirt" she yelled Umbreon flinched he hated it when his servant called him that it made him feel weak and phethtic like a human . "Pika stop" her smirk grew "stop what squirt" she teased he stiffened "my name is Umbreon not squirt" a big 'o' was sarcastically playing on her face like she never noticed or knew anything. Umbreon growled and got up stomping away from his servant not even looking back to what she was doing or thinking. He stopped walking when he felt himself being lifted by some one surprised to see his servant doing that he narrowed his eyes she only smiled at the 14 year old. His eyes narrowed more ' what is she up to know?' he asked himself "what?" she asked while holding him close to her chest once more. "why'd you do that?" he squeaked not that he was not happy she did that it was just so different for her to do so. She smiled while lifting his chin and kissing his forehead "you have proven to me that you are brave and strong and that your name should be Umbreon instead of squirt am i right?" he nodded his head while he was in awe that his servant would actually stop herself from calling him squirt, believe me his servant was not the one to listen to others it was just her nature and the way she was brought up, i mean she was from loyalty and all why else would brother be there, the only person she did listen to was his uncle, nope no one else and here she was listening to a merely 14 year old pup ?! She put him down and started walking he just stood there to shocked and confused to make his body move she stopped walking and turned back "you coming Umbreon it's almost dinner time" he snapped out of his thoughts and plastered a big but crocked grin on his pale face much like his servant`s he ran next to her while clutching her hand lightly she smiled and he did the same as they made them self inside there safe, large home not wanting to be outside anymore.
    Preview of Chapter 2.
    On a bright sunny morning Pika was still sitting in the same chair as before."Why do you sit there all the time?"asked her master has he came into the room."Because I like it here,it calms me down and it lets me think"Pika said while sighing afterwards.Umbreon walked towards Pika more and sat on her lap."You could have warned me that you were gonna sit on me"Pika said while poking Umbreon alot."Well what would you have done if I told you?"Umbreon wondered and asked out loud."Well I would have gotten up!"Pika said while getting louder.Umbreon laughs very differently than usual.A big pokemon comes and flys from the sky... (to Be continued)
    Ending Pic:
    http://illiweb.com/fa/pbucket.gif
    Ending Song:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-SCnf9tkTk
    Hawkwind
    Beedrill
    Beedrill

Pokemon Pokemon : 1402
    Pokeballs Pokeballs : 2185
    Trainer Reputation : 7
    Trainers Birthdate : 2010-01-25

Re: Squirt Chapt.1 (With chicken!)

Post by Hawkwind on Tue Jan 26, 2010 1:28 pm

Nice!

85% of all Wi-Fi teams include either a Scizor, Salamence or Swampert. If you're one of the 15% who think outside the box, copy and paste this into your sig.
    silverespeon10
    Infernape
    Infernape

Pokemon Pokemon : 178
    Pokeballs Pokeballs : 206
    Trainer Reputation : 0
    Trainers Birthdate : 2010-01-26

Re: Squirt Chapt.1 (With chicken!)

Post by silverespeon10 on Tue Jan 26, 2010 2:15 pm

great that's a whole lot different than my fanfics were
    Pikapillow
    Torterra